IT Security Solutions
In order to provide adequate assurance we consider all areas of possible risks by evaluating security controls around all key layers of access to information systems such application, database, operating system, network, mobile devices and web applications.
We then follow a structured approach which involves identifying and reviewing implemented security controls on these layers, in the following areas:
- Operating system security reviews (e.g. Unix, AIX, Sun Solaris, and Windows);
- Network security reviews (both internal and external vulnerability assessments, attack and penetration testing, domain controllers and network devices - firewalls, routers, switches and intrusion detection systems);
- Application security reviews;
- Database security reviews (e.g. Oracle, SQL server, Sybase and Informix);
- Web-application security reviews and
- Mobile application security review, Security governance reviews.