Financial Services Group
Formalised in 2001, the SizweNtsalubaGobodo Financial Services Group (FSG) offers specialised audit and advisory solutions to the financial sector.
The regulation of these specialised industries by the respective independent industry regulators poses additional audit and advisory challenges outside of the conventional audit. Harnessing our collective expertise and experience within this specialised sector, our FSG team has created dedicated pillars of service that provide a holistic and tailor made approach and service offering to our financial services clients.
Comprising a specialised team of financial services audit and advisory experts, FSG is at the forefront of current industry and regulatory changes in the respective financial services industries.
As a firm, we are registered with Johannesburg Stock Exchange to audit and issue reporting accountants’ opinion on listed entities. We are also registered with New York Stock Exchange and Luxemburg Stock Exchange.
Pillars of service:
Focussed Financial Experience:
- Banking (Retail, Corporate, Investment / Merchant and Central Banks)
- Pension Funds
- Asset Management
- Treasury Review
- Medical Schemes
- Short- and Long-term Insurance
- Structured Finance (Securitisation structures and SPVs)
- Wealth (Stock-broking, Investment Holding entities, Trust and Fiduciary entities)
- Due diligence investigations
- Valuations of shares, members interest, equity interest and debt
- Corporate restructure
- Acquisitions, mergers and disposals
- Financial models and business plans (including model validation and reviews)
- Fair and reasonable opinions
- JSE advisory and listings
- Capital raising
Debt and Capital Markets:
- Valuations of financial instruments and derivatives (including actuarial valuations)
- Treasury reviews
- Bond issues
- Reporting accountant specialists