In our experience generic mechanisms typically fall short in providing comprehensive fraud, detection and prevention.
We place emphasis in partnering and collaborating with our clients to create an organisation wide commitment to developing an anti-fraud and corruption environment.
Our Pro-active Forensics Services include:
- Fraud and corruption risk assessments
- Pro-active fraud audits and fraud detection reviews
- Anti-corruption strategy development, fraud prevention programmes and response plans
- The development of forensic investigation and forensic auditing units, methodologies, operational plans, forensics skills development and capacity enhancement programmes
- Data Analytics via our IT forensics capacity